Hello,

I hope you can help me. I have a set of REST services described with WSDL
2.0. It is possible to invoke this service based on the WSDL 2.0 file with
an Axis2 serviceclient in a dynamic way?

I get the following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDLException (at /description):
faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element
'{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.

This seems to me that axis2 doesn't support WSDL 2.0, or? This confuses me,
because I've read that axis2 supports WSDL2.0?
(http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-apacheaxis2/)

It would be really great I've someone could answer me if it is possible to
invoke a REST service with WSDL 2.0 description in Axis2.

Thanks!

Regards,

Thomas