Hi Team,
I have to send my SOAP-messages with SOAP11. But the server does not accept
mails with the content-type text/xml:

[ERROR] According to the mail sepec, mail transport should support only
application/soap+xml
[ERROR] Error in SimpleMailListener - processing mail
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: According to the mail sepec, mail transport should
support only application/soap+xml
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.SimpleMailListener.buildSOAPEnvelope(SimpleMailListener.java:470)

Unfortunately this check is hardcoded into the SimpleMailListener:

if (contentType.indexOf(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_12_CONTENT_TYPE) > -1) {
                            TransportUtils
                                    .processContentTypeForAction(contentType,
msgContext);
                        } else {...

Is there any way around or did I simply miss some property to be set?

Thanks for helping,
Christopher