I have a java class as following:

public class WebServiceResult  implements java.io.Serializable {
    public java.lang.String ErrorCode = "";

    public java.lang.String ErrorMessages = "";

    public WebServiceResult() {
    }

    public WebServiceResult(
           java.lang.String ErrorCode,
           java.lang.String ErrorMessages) {
           this.ErrorCode = ErrorCode;
           this.ErrorMessages = ErrorMessages;
    }
}

But when publish using Axis 1.4, the wsdl generated is using errorCode
instead of ErrorCode for the Element name. I need the element name to be in
"ErrorCode" and "ErrorMessages" since we are sharing the wsdl with others
and shouldn't change. Can anyone tell how to resolve this problem ?