We just found a memory leak in Axis2 1.4.1. We believe the reason for
the leak is that the client stub is not freed. It was not happened for
Axis2 1.2. I created  AXIS2-4007
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4007>  to detail the
problem. I saw there are some discussions about the Axis2 1.4.1 release
and the memory leak issues. I'd be appreciated if you can give me some
information on the progress for fixing memory leaks in Axis2 1.4.1. We
really hope this problem can be resovled, so that we can move on with
our Axis2 upgrade process. Thanks a lot.

Nanpeng Chen

Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems and Solutions
700 N. Frederick Ave., Rm. 2B113
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
(301)240-7660
[EMAIL PROTECTED]