On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Andreas Veithen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Amila,
>
> The intention was (and still is?) to take the versions of the mail and JMS
> transports from the Synapse project. That's why they have been removed from
> Axis2.

Yes, I beleive the JMS transport in synapse is ahead than the one we had in
Axis2. I tried using the synapse JMS transport (1.2) with Axis2 1.4 but it
did not work. I think the transports in Synapse needs some change to be
compatible with Axis2. (The problem was that when a response was received at
the client it was failing saying the MessageReceiver was not found).

Thanks,
Keith.

 I think that it would not be useful to resurrect them. If people use the