Hi all

I will be moving the Mail, JMS and the Base Transport abstraction into the WS Commons project now.

Then on WS-Commons dev list (CC:ing axis2-dev), I will be calling for a vote for commit rights to Andreas, so that he can help maintain the codebase

We will consider moving other transports on a case-by-case basis, if there will be an advantage for them for plain Axis2 as well.

asankha

Andreas Veithen wrote:
Amila,

Please don't move anything for the moment. We need to make sure that this is well coordinated before doing anything. I will come back on this later.

Andreas