Since our discussion is over on Faults and JSON messages, let's discuss one
of the good points raised by Dr. Sanjiva.

I think content negotiation is a cool feature to have, especially when we
are using HTTP. This is one of the features I personally definitely like to
have.

Are you guys thinking of using cont-neg on transport level, or will it be
sth like we did for service group context using a SOAP header?
If we check how browsers and Web servers do content negotiation, it is
mainly using Accept, Accept-Encoding, Accept-Charset, etc., header. I think
this can be easily done within Axis2 too.

But the problem with this approach is that, this cont-neg should happen for
every message. If we find out a way to do this for a conversation, it'd
great. Basically a client must ask from a server, the content types it can
support and client can then use those types to send messages later. This
also can be tricky as sometimes Web services server itself might restrict
some content types only for some operations.

Even if one of us won't be doing this, this is sth a new comer can easily
tackle if we list this on tasks to be done list (if we have one ;) )

What do you all think?

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada