Hi,I have a requirement of working with a remote repository and clustering
enabled axis2 environment.

i got a way to do this using the following code

ConfigurationContext configCtx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromURIs(null,
new URL("http://www.xxxxxx.com/repo/";)
);
 SimpleHTTPServer simpleServer = new SimpleHTTPServer(configCtx, 8090);
simpleServer.start();

i tried this code and it works fine.
but since this is since this is not good approach when it comes to working
with a high load i wanted to find out another way.

i am using axis2.war on tomcat
so after checking this
http://www.developer.com/java/ent/article.php/10933_3777111_2

i did the changes in the web.xml file in this way

   <init-param>
        <!--<param-name>axis2.xml.path</param-name>-->
        <!--<param-value>/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml</param-value>-->
        <!--<param-name>axis2.xml.url</param-name>-->
        <!--<param-value>http://localhot/myrepo/axis2.xml</param-value>-->
        <!--<param-name>axis2.repository.path</param-name>-->
        <!--<param-value>/WEB-INF</param-value>-->
        <param-name>axis2.repository.url</param-name>
        <param-value>http://www.xxxxx.com/repo</param-value>
        </init-param>
after changing the xml file when i start tomcat and check for the services
it says as "internal server error"

so can anyone help me out on this issue do i have to do any changes in
axis2.xml when changing the repository ?
or is there anyway to do this using a code as above in that case where
should i put it in tomcat ?

Thanks in ADV

Nafran

--