Hi All

I have changed the call stack prints I found to TRACE level, on both Axis2 and Axiom. I also saw the code creating a RuntimeException just to dump the stack trace, which could be replaced by http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/Thread.html#dumpStack()

I hope in future, we will better use the many available log levels for the benefit of all

asankha

Eran Chinthaka wrote:
Hi  Asankha,

I don't think having callstack printed on debug level is a good thing. Of course you can set your log level to a higher one, but even at debug level, printing call stacks might be cumbersome.

So +1 for the suggestion.

With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada