Jarek,

Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: (512) 286-5256 or TieLine: 363-5256
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barre...@us.ibm.com

From:
"Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
To:
axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
01/15/2009 09:47 AM
Re: Axis2 1.5 branch build errors

That's to be expected. Since Axis2 1.5 isn't released just yet these
Maven artifacts are not published yet to Maven central repo and
therefore cannot be automatically downloaded. So for now you have to
build these locally but once Axis2 1.5 is released and its Maven
artifacts are published this will work right.

If the 1.5 beta Maven artifacts were published to some
private/temporary/testing repo you could just add (locally) a
temporary <repository> entry for that repo to the parent pom. That
would avoid the build errors too.

Jarek

http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mar-maven-plugin/1.5-beta-2/axis2-mar-maven-plugin-1.5-beta-2.jar

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mar-maven-plugin/1.5-beta-2/axis2-mar-maven-plugin-1.5-beta-2.jar

http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-aar-maven-plugin/1.5-beta-2/axis2-aar-maven-plugin-1.5-beta-2.jar

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-aar-maven-plugin/1.5-beta-2/axis2-aar-maven-plugin-1.5-beta-2.jar

http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mar-maven-plugin/1.5-beta-1/axis2-mar-maven-plugin-1.5-beta-1.jar

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mar-maven-plugin/1.5-beta-1/axis2-mar-maven-plugin-1.5-beta-1.jar

>> [INFO]
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> [INFO] Plugin could not be found - check that the goal name is
>> correct: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
>>
>> Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>
>> []'s,
>>
>> José Ricardo
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
> wrote:
>>> Hi Ze,
>>>
>>> I updated the assembly and rebuilt just the src distribution - can you
> grab
>>> it (I overwrote the old one) and try again?  I haven't finished
> watching the
>>> new src build yet but it looks like everything's going OK so far.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> --Glen

> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:378)
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:292)
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)

org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.readModel(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1557)

org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:504)

org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:198)
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:583)
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)

org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.XmlStreamReader.<init>(XmlStreamReader.java:67)

org.codehaus.plexus.util.ReaderFactory.newXmlReader(ReaderFactory.java:113)

org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.readModel(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1552)