Hi
I am using axis2-1.4.1 running under tomcat 5.5, java1.5
I followed the instruction in POJO guide to generate the service
WeatherService and was able to deploy it. At lease I can see the wsdl
and get an empty reply for getWeather.

However, when run my rpcclient, e.g. ant rpc.client,  I got:

     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying
to inv
e service method setWeather
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJa
.java:194)
     [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:747)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:20
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:104)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.
va:288)
     [java]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown
Source)
     [java]     at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingM
hodAccessorImpl.java:25)
     [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

I have changed the targetEPR to reflect the correct URL. I also serached
the mail archive but couldn't find anything.

Can you point me to the right direction? Thanks.
------
By the way, I also tried the quickstartadb. When I deploy it (restart
tomcat), I got (from catalina.out):

SEVERE: The StockQuoteService.aar service, which is not valid, caused
Processing Operations Modules with an error of A ClassNotFoundException
error occurred in loading the message receiver
samples.quickstart.service.adb.StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
Modules with an error of A ClassNotFoundException error occurred in
samples.quickstart.service.adb.StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processService
Group(ArchiveReader.java:147)

Johnny Fung
Access Care
Nortel