Hi Andreas,
thank you for the comment. I think you get the question.
Quick test shows that setting the following line of code into the client:

options.setCallTransportCleanup(true);

forces the closure of the http connection. It seems it is not the default
behavior. This is a good and fast solution. I was a little bit more focused
on wondering why I have such a difference b/n using SOAP and MIME builder.

I need to think about some use cases when we need to have
options.setCallTransportCleanup(false). Can we have this by default in some
cases?

Anyway, it will be worth having a further analysis of the issue we have with
SOAPBuilder behavior.

Thank you,
Dobri

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com