From: "Glen Daniels" <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:32 AM
To: "Axis-Dev" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>; <axis-u...@ws.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Axis2 1.5 Release Candidate ready for testing

Hi all!

After a failed set of attempts to use the Maven release plugin, I've built
and uploaded a Release Candidate for Axis2 1.5.  Please check it out, kick
the tires, etc.  If I don't hear anything back in the next day or so I'll
start a VOTE to release these bits as 1.5.

You can find the distribution files in here:

http://people.apache.org/~gdaniels/stagingRepo/org/apache/axis2/distribution/1.5/

And the M2 repository with everything is of course:

http://people.apache.org/~gdaniels/stagingRepo

Thanks,
--Glen