Please create a JIRA and upload logs and information on your environment

thanks,
dims

On 08/09/2009 01:39 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka wrote:
On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Andreas Veithen
<andreas.veit...@gmail.com>wrote:

As I said earlier, if somebody could post more information about the
build failure, maybe we could do something about it...

The problem with the jaxws-integration module is that one of the resources
named 'AppleFinderService' required by the builder is no longer in the
trunk.

Thanks,
Hiranya

Andreas