Hi Mike,

That you for your contribution, we appreciate it. I assigned the two issues
you had raised, one of them to Amila cause he is the guy more familiar with
the code generation process. He will go through your patch and commit it. In
the mean time I'll have a look at the other issue you raised. Hence these
issues will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Thanks,