Hi Isuru,

Not in the Axis2 documentation. The current plan, however, is to update
the existing JAX-WS related documentation Axis2 as a part of the wider
effort to update support to JAX-WS 2.2.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

741598.