Hi folks:

The VOTE on the Axis2 TLP proposal has passed with many +1s and no -1s.

I'll hold off for a few days before submitting it to the board, to give
others a chance to sign themselves up for the new PMC.

After the resolution passes, we'll need to figure out the logistics of the
mailing lists, source code repo, website, Nexus, Hudson, etc.  I'll plan to
make the initial committers list the same as the PMC list, and if any
committer from the WS project ends up wanting to join Axis2 after that, we'll
just make it happen with no vote necessary.  In other words, all WS
committers are "grandfathered" in as Axis2 committers if they want to be.

Thanks to everyone for this step in the right direction!

Regards,
--Glen