Hi Friends,
       I am implementing axis2 ws security and i m using Usernametoken and
signature tokens. I need to apply token for different usernames such as for
usernametoken the username should be as "clientusertoken" and for signature
as "clientsignature" ,but i am handle this situation, at present is using
the username is same for both tokens(i.e., alias name of signute).kindly
help me to configure different username.My security configuration is as
follows:

<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>UsernameToken Timestamp Signature</items>
        <user>kiwiclientt</user>
        <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>

<passwordCallbackClass>com.ycs.test.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>
      </action>
</parameter>

keystore configuration is:
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=clientsignature
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=password
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=kiwiclient.jks

if possible give me documentation of how passwordcallback handler works.

Thanks in Advance