On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 15:30, Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I don't have maven 2.0 right now to test this, but I was having this issue
> with maven 2.1.0 and JDK 1.5 as well. Does this means that you are not
> getting this failure on maven 2.0 and JDK 1.5??

I've never seen the AppleFinderService failure myself, and I use Maven
2.0 with JDK 1.5. Searching the mailing list archives for
"AppleFinderService" indicates that the issue only occurs in
particular build environments, since for most people the build just
runs fine.

> Anyway if this is failing on at least one environment we should get that
> fixed.

+1, but to be able to fix it, we first need to reproduce it. If I get
the time later today, I will try the build with Maven 2.2 and JDK 1.6.