We're in the process of integrating our own (de)serializers into a project
of ours.
You have to register the serializers in the deploy.wsdd, the
<Service>BindingStub and in the *_Helper files.

We've got an ant task that does that for us.

I'll try to post our experiences (with JAXB) later today.

Cheers,

Rutger