De : Murad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 28 février 2005 07:34
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Problem with Wrapped Literal style in .NET client

Hello All,

I am trying to convert rpc encoding style wrapped/literal style.With .NET wsdl
tool I am able to generate the proxy classes and dependency quite well. But at
the  time of running .net application there is an
exception(FileNotFoundException) ... What I observed each time .NET application
is trying to create a dll dynamically and try to load it later in the temp
directory.I provided all the neccessary previleges into this directory.But the
same error is still there.What  I see this exception dont occur with rpc
encoded style.

I have an existing code base using rpc literal style.I want to convert this
into either document or wrapped style. Which one would be better?
Which conversion will be easier?
In my proxy class I have methods  with complex signatures(which are working
nice with existing rpc encoded scheme).

Please suggest.

Regards,

Murad