From: Murad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:43 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Document/Literal problem with .NET client

Hello,

I am using Axis1.2RC2. .Net clients successfully make a request and axis
also produces a successful response(see through TCP monitor). But as a
return value I am getting null.Proxy client is generating without giving
any error(I am using wsdl.exe comes with visual studio.net).With default
options(by not mentioning style and literal
attributes) everything works fine. Here is the service element from
server-config.wsdd :

 <service name="IRTypeService" provider="java:RPC" style="document"
use="literal">
    <namespace>urn:ihis</namespace>
    <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
    <parameter name="className"
value="com.sikraft.ihis.inpatient.roomtype.JaxRpcIRTypeService"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:IRTypeDTO" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.ihis.inpatient.roomtype.IRTypeDTO
"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:PersistantCapable" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.business.PersistantCapable
"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:PersistantCapableDTO"
xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.business.PersistantCapable
DTO"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:BusinessEntity" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.ihis.common.BusinessEntity"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:SearchCapableDTO" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.search.SearchCapableDTO"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:SearchableBusinessEntity"
xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.ihis.common.SearchableBusinessEnt
ity"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:Result" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.business.Result"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:GenericException" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.exception.GenericException
"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:SystemException" xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.exception.SystemException"
/>
    <beanMapping qname="ihis:BusinessRuleException"
xmlns:ihis="urn:ihis"
languageSpecificType="java:com.sikraft.welkin.exception.BusinessRuleExce
ption"/>
  </service>

Please help...

Regards,