Hello Axis Users,

WSABI For Axis 1.0 RC1, a new version of the leading open source Web services management (WSM) product has been released. It is now available in source and binary form Source Forge pages at Source Forge.

The latest version of WSABI For Axis includes a brand new security module with "1-Click Security" feature. Users no longer need to manually edit deployment configuration files to secure Web services. Also included in this release is a new performance charting feature that enables you to easily view response times on an ongoing basis as your Web services process requests.

This is a Release Candidate snapshot of the latest development tree, adding new features and fixing recently discovered bugs.

Live Demo:    http://demo.wsabi.org
Download :    http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis

---

NOTE: This is Release Candidate release. This build passes most of our test suite and fixes a lot of reported bugs found in the previous versions. However, please be aware that this is not a production WSABI release. There are still some open issues and critical bugs that affect this release as well.

We are actively working to fix these issues and will make a new release where these are fixed as soon as possible. This snapshot gives you an opportunity for testing and evaluating the upcoming WSABI for Axis version 1.0.