Hi,

I am new to webservices. I have a following class structure

                        Employee (Interface)

  PermanentEmployee (Implements Employee)                       Temporary
Employee (Implements Employee)

If I have a service like:

public class MyService {
        public void createEmployee(Employee employee) {

Then is the following bean mapping correct in deploy.wsdd? While running the
AdminClient everything is fine but when I try to get the wsdl using an url like
htpp://...../services/MyService?wsdl then it never comes back.

        <beanMapping languageSpecificType="java:Employee" qname="myNS:Employee"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MyService" />

Thanks

Dheeraj