I am not much sure about what you mean; anyway I will try

Sorry for my english ;) I try to know about SOAP and Axis evolution and about reasons of it

Another driving force for Axis2 is to move away from RPC oriented Web services towards >>more document-oriented, message style asynchronous service interactions.

Where is adavatages of this approach in case of using HTTP as transport layer? Is this approach moving back to POST/GET methods and servlet model?

not much change in the how the HTTP transport layer is handled (expect
to send HTTP one way 202 OK). It is about how the SOAP message is
processed.

As for me, mainly SOAP is object-oriented and procedure-oriented transport layer between heterogeneous systems. So, main part of SOAP is RPC services as the next generation of XML-RPC

If I need to exchange raw XML data I can use many other tools to process SOAP message because is't XML. Can you give me a some examples of adavatages new built-in Axis tools for SOAP procesing instead of XSLT, DOM4J and others?

Thanks
Eugene Prokopiev