Hi,

This combination in the WSDL used as input to wsdl2java:

        <wsdlsoap:binding style="document" ...........
        <wsdlsoap:body  use="literal" .........

Results in an empty namespace thus:

      <soapenv:Body>
         <return xmlns="">Hello World</return>
      </soapenv:Body>

Following many threads on this list it is clear that this is a problem.

If you are trying to consume an axis service in .net it appears to be a
'show stopper'.  I have tried use="encoded" but .net rejects it, and
also style="rpc" but still get xmlns="".

As yet I have not been able to identify a work around for this. Although
there seems to some hints of a bug fix for this in the pipeline, it is
still a problem in 1.2RC3.

Questions:
        1. Is there a work around for this so that I can at least use my
axis service in .net?

        2. Is there a fix for this that will appear in the next RC?

Richard Wallis