Ya...I could have used lazy="true"
but that requires the sesssion to be open when those elements are accessed.

But I am using spring to maintain the sessions...It is opening at the start
of the method and closing
session when it is done with that. so by the time the elements are accessed
in my client web applicatoin the sesssion is getting closed. that results in
exceptions....

probably, I talked much about hibernate in Axis forum...but i believe that
(De) serialzation is consuming time

Thanks,
SSSS.