http://dinoch.dyndns.org:7070/axis1.2/AboutArrays2.jsp

-----Original Message-----
From: bohldan bohldan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:37 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Array of objects

Hi I think ive tried everything and i searched for a while now on how i send an
array of object. If someone has something that works can that someone be nice
to give me an example of the client, wsdd file. This is how my code look like..

client
-----------

                        String endpointURL =
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/GlazeService";;
                        Service service = new Service();
                        QName qn = new QName( "urn:GlazeService", "User" );
                        call.setOperationName("ldap_GetAllUsernames");
                        call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new
java.net.URL(endpointURL) );
                        call.registerTypeMapping( User.class,
                                        qn,
                                        new
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory(User.class, qn),
                                        new
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory(User.class,qn));
                    User[] tomte = (User[])call.invoke(new Object [] {});
                    System.out.println("Size: " + tomte.length);
                    for(int i = 0; i < tomte.length; i++){
                        System.out.println(tomte[i].getGecos());
                    }

wsdd file
---------------
<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
        xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";
        xmlns:glaze="urn:GlazeService.Service">
        <service name="GlazeService" provider="java:RPC">
        <parameter name="className" value="GlazeService.Service"/>
        <beanMapping languageSpecificType="java:GlazeService.Service"
               qname="ns1:User" xmlns:ns1="urn:GlazeService"/>
        <typeMapping qname="glaze:ArrayOfUser" type="java:GlazeService.User[]"
        encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
        xmlns:glaze="urn:GlazeService"/>
    </service>
</deployment>