From: Tim K. (Gmane) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:03 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis and .NET interop with dates

So is there a way to make a Java Date/Calendar just interoperate with
the .NET DateTime type whithout any of the sides to make any
conversions? I understand that in .NET DateTime can be converted to a
long but it represents "the number of 100-nanosecond intervals that have
elapsed since 12:00 A.M., January 1, 0001"

Tim