From: Hamza Hydri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:04 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: errors with WSDL2Java command

when I run this command at cmd prompt i get the sam error. let me
explain the scenario further ...

the ExampleService class is having two methods ... the methods are
having a return type as ExecResult bcoz I want to run these methods on
remote locations ... and if these methods cause any exceptions I want to
catch them on my host location ..I am doing this as I guess SOAP cannot
transfer exceptions on wire .. so I am converting the exceptions
generated into strings and returning them to the host machine.

I guess there is some error in my definition tag of the wsdl file ....
do I have to define the ExecResult as any return type ? .. seriously
confused with this thing ... anybody out there with suggestions or hints
?