I just re-generated, didn't have problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:16 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Upgradings from Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.2 RC 3

Hi

I'm just doing an upgrade to Axis 1.2 in the hope that I'll get some bug
fixes in the new build.
However, the code I've written just doesn't seem to work, which worked
ok with Axis 1.1.
I'm using code generated by WSDL2Java - will that need to be
regenerated?
Or are there other issues when upgrading to the newer versions of Axis?

Thanks for your help
James

This email is intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of the confidential
information contained therein, or the taking of any action based on it,
is prohibited. The sender disclaims any liability for the integrity of
this email. Legally binding declarations must be in written form.