Does anybody never encounter this issue ??

Virginie Legrand wrote:

Hello,

I use axis axis-1_2RC3 and wsdl4j in order to generate a WSDL file.
Here is a sample of my code :
        Emitter emitter = new Emitter();
        emitter.setDisallowedMethods(disallowedMethods);
        emitter.setAllowedMethods(allowedMethods);
        emitter.setLocationUrl(urlRouter);
         emitter.setIntfNamespace(namespace);
         emitter.setImplNamespace(namespace);
         emitter.setCls(c);
         emitter.setServiceElementName(serviceName);
String wsdl = emitter.emitToString(Emitter.MODE_ALL);

when calling the emitToString() method, I get a NullPointerException. I worked when I was using previous version of axis. What do I do wrong here ?

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Virginie