From: Yefym Dmukh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:15 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Apache 2 -> mod_jk -> Tomcat5 - Apache Axis(java)

Hi guys,
since some days trying to find out if it possible to connect apache with     axis on tomcat . The reasons are the current architecture we use and client authentication provided by apache and also using ssl of apache and not ssl connector of tomcat.

The current status :I can bind servlets , but cannot mount services.

1)
https://localhost/axis/servlet/AxisServlet - shows me the list of deployed services

2 )
https://localhost/axis/services/AdminService?wsdl - gives me page not found,
even If I have configured:

<Location "/webservice/servlet/*" >
JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</Location>

<Location "/webservice/services/*" >
JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</Location>

Seems that tomcat mod_jk cannot map services because of any reason. Any help would be highly appreciated.

P.S. Also I've noticed that the most axis users work on standalone tomcats, and seems that this proble wasn't raised before.

Regards ,
Yefym