What does the WSDL say?

The SOAP message appears to return two strings (s-gensym3 and
s-gensym5). Axis shouldn't have a problem with that. I assume the WSDL
message is defined like this:

<wsdl:message name="sayHelloResponse>
  <wsdl:part name="s-gensym3" type="xsd:string"/>
  <wsdl:part name="s-gensym5" type="xsd:string"/>
</wsdl:message>

If it isn't then modify the WSDL so that it does represent the
expected message format.

Anne