Hello

Please can someone help me as I am really stuck and confused

I have some server-side code that passes parameters to a back-end db table. If OK, I return a string value

I want to write a AXIS SOAP handler that will do the following :

1. Take the string value and pass it to a client - the client will create a SOAP header and store the vlaue in it

2. I want to be able to get the SOAP header value from the client, to check the value, if it exists, and if needed update the SOAP header value.

To get the SOAP header vlaue in the client, do i use MessageContext?

So the string returned by the 'server-side' is used by the client in it's fruther communication as a proof of authenticated client

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://messenger.msn.co.uk