Hello all,

We are trying to switch to Axis 1.2rc3 in order to move to J2SE 5.0
(unless there's another workaround for the package "enum" that I didn't
find?).

I have a web service which uses abstract classes/types but when I
switched to the axis 1.2rc3 jars, all of a sudden the wsdl that axis
creates is no longer representing many (mostly all) of the derived
classes... The abstract classes are still created but the classes
derived from the abstract class no longer get written to the wsdl...

If I expose another method to axis (via server-config.wsdd) in the same
class which uses the base type, only THEN will the derived types get
written to the wsdl properly...

I've searched through the mailing lists to the best of my ability but I
can't find this exact issue. Could anybody point me in the right
direction or has anybody seen similar issues?

I can provide some simple sample classes if people wish but every time I
post a 'lengthy' message, I get no replies... :)

Thanks,
-Clint