Davanum,

understand, same for me here in my stuff to process, I was just trying
to raise my feature request and bug report a bit in priority ;-) ;-) ;-)

You have this "vote" feature on JIRA, which is IMHO a suitable mechanism
to kind of set priorities and all. But nobody else seems to be
interested in my feature request, that's what I meant when I wrote
"there's no audience for this". So it's absolutely okay to be processed
not in a minute since nobody else seems to have a problem with this. :-)

   Merten