under tomcat4.1..., both servlet and jsp api are in the servlet.jar, in tomcat 5..., it is a separate jar, so you can get that from tomcat 5, however, note that the two versions of servlet-api supports different version of serlvet spec....

"Halsema, Aillil I" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to use Axis 2 RC2 with Tomcat 4.1.29, and I've found that Axis requires the servlet-api.class which doesn't exist in that version of Tomcat.  Which version of Axis should I use?
TIA,

Ian Halsema
XIG/ISTC/ASDS/CR&M
310-333-5417