Hi,

Ok, I've filed an enhancement request, and am working on a patch...

Ellis.

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Ellis,

we don't support catalogs yet...please log an enhancement request. A
patch would work even better.

thanks,
dims

On 5/9/05, Ellis Pritchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Is Axis XML Catalog aware? Specifically, can WSDL2Java use catalogs to
resolve schema URIs?

I'm developing a document/literal web-service and I need to have the
xs:import/xs:include elements use a Catalog to resolve their URIs.

(actually I've looked at the code for SymbolTable.java, and the answer
would seem to be no, but am I missing something?)

Ellis.