Before i open a new report, i will test it again with a more simple case.
Indeed, i'm using axis with jonas, and as i'm not sure this last doesn't
interfere during the service endpoint generation, i will test it again.
I've already build a simple case with a similar construction, and it seems
the last axis generates a good wsdl with the intermediate custom complex
type and the return sequence. Now the problem seems to be the translation of
this wsdl during the wsdl2java step. When i run it using the standalone axis
it seems to work, but through jonas, some classes seem invalid or missing.
As i have also tried to do the same using the two axis versions (the final
1.2 and the RC? that comes with jonas), and both seem to work, i have posted
a message on the jonas list to have an echo from there about the wsdl
processing.
With more information, if the problem is confirmed, i'll post report either
for jonas or for axis.
Thanks anyway.

--
Ephemeris Lappis