Marco,

search the archive of this mailing list ... I myself asked this question
in the past but couldn't find my email. There's some support in the JDK
starting with 1.4.2 .. I guess your problem is the "domain" for your
proxy authorisation ... There's a new property, what was it, aehm,
proxyDomain or proxyNTLM or so ...
   Merten