From: Mike Haller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 13. mai 2005 14:26
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom (De)Serializer - NoSuchMethodException (Debug
information)

The BaseSerializerFactory tries several ways to instantiate and initialize custom serializer factories. On each failure, it logs the exception as debug info.

However, it doesn't log the successful instantiation, so you can be confused and think that these are real errors.

-> nothing to worry about :)

Tysnes Are Thobias schrieb:

Hello!

Found this in my JBoss server log:
(We are using Castor as (De)Serializer)

2005-05-13 12:33:26,168 DEBUG [org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseSerializerFactory] Exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory.create(jav
a.
lang.Class, javax.xml.namespace.QName)
at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:1756)
at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:963)
at

org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseSerializerFactory.createFactory(BaseSer

ializerFactory.java:234)

This is Debug information.. I guess it's nothing to worry about !?

Cheers,
Are T. Tysnes