If I have multiple web service clients talking to
multiple web services, how can I set SSL properties
(e.g. Client Authentication Enabled, Private Key file,
Client
Certifiicate file etc.) for each client
programmatically?

I do not want to write a transport handler - I do not
want to hook into the Axis runtime engine and create
my own socket and configure it.

I also do not want to set any system properties, since
multiple distint clients can talk to multiple services
concurrently using distint SSL properties.

Any way this can be achieved in Axis? Any specific
properties I can set on the Call object or the Stub
object?

Thanks for any help.
Shantanu Sen