From: Tony Fernandes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 4:18 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: AdminClient + log4j

This configuration file works with both méthods ( see attachments)
under windows and solaris.

-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/home/..../log4j.properties or CLASSPATH
+ restart your application server

On 5/16/05, Hewitt, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the AdminClient to use log4j?
I just can't seem to get it to work.
I've added a log4j.properties to the classpath, as well as passing in the configuration file via -Dlog4j.configuration=xxx.

Neither seem to work, and AdminClient's output only appears to be print statements to stdout.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris Hewitt
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]