From: "I.Venuti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: R: showing dialog / message box to client
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:35:53 +0200

I'm quite surprised about your implementation. DOes your showDialog is in
the server part??
If so I really don't understand how it can be shown at the client side!
Maybe you are testing client and server in your local PC? ;)

I propose to use 2 different operations.

1) do your current operation and let the Web Service return the expire time
2) with the expire time reult, ask the user if he wants to renew it; if
"yes" call the new created operation that renews it

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk