It is not a good idea to manually change the wsdl file in that way. I
think Axis develop team should fix this bug ASAP.

-Henry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5/24/2005 9:59:21 AM >>>

Hi Henry

I don't think the java2WSDL properly generates document/literal WSDL
in
Axis 1.1, but I haven't tried this in 1.2. I have always needed to edit
the
WSDL output, change the style/encoding and use a single complex type as
the
request argument to the methods called  - there needs to be a single
root
element in the SOAP body to adhere to WS-I BP1.0.

Regards
Tim