I use a process explorer taken from www.sysinternals.com. It has a handle
view that gives me info about the handles open. I see that there is a lot
of TCP endpoints which are not present when I use SUN JVM.
It looks like I cannot attach the file with the handles info because it is
too big. Either it shows too many open handles.

             "Jason Liu"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             05/29/2005 03:55                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: jrocket problem
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

        How do you monitor or see the socket leak in jrocket?