From: Kris Bradley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:51 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: missing derived types from the auto generated wsdl

Hi,

I began with a WSDL file that contained complex types that extended
other types (derived classes).  The problem is that when I deploy this
web service, Axis only includes the type information for the base types
in the WSDL.  So, the concrete types are not present in the WSDL, which
makes the service unusable to clients.  Is there a way to force Axis to
include what was originally present in the WSDL and include these
derived types?

FYI, I'm using the release version of Axis 1.2.  I wrote the WSDL by
hand, then used <axis-wsdl2java> to generate the Java classes, etc.  I'm
attempting to access this from a .NET client.  I tried returning the
original WSDL file, using <wsdlFile> in the .wsdd, but that doesn't
work, either.

- Kris