Hi Jean,

thanks it woks :=).

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2005 09:53
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Java2WSDL options

Hi Ferruh,

Create the java class confuoco.ttp.webservice.CUserServiceSoapBindingImpl
that implements confuoco.ttp.webservice.CUserService.  The -i option should
point to CUserServiceSoapBindingImpl.

Then run
java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o %1
-l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/%2"; -n "urn:webservice.ttp.confuoco"
-i "confuoco.ttp.webservice.%2SoapBindingImpl" -p"confuoco.ttp.webservice"
"urn:Confuoco"
confuoco.ttp.webservice.%2

Java2WSDL usually creates the SoapBindingImpl class but I did it myself to
get past this problem.

Regards,
Jean