You must import schemas into a schema. Therefore you should define it this way:

 <wsdl:types>
  <xsd:schema targetNamespace="your-wsdl-targetNamespace">
    <!-- Import the business datatypes schema file -->
    <xsd:import schemaLocation="business.xsd"
namespace="http://www.innovations.de/2005/v1/XMLBusinessSchema"/>
    <xsd:import schemaLocation="xmldsig-core-schema.xsd"
namespace="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"/>
  </xsd:schema>
 </wsdl:types>

Anne